Our environmental commitment...
At ASAP Printing, we are genuinely concerned with the health of our planet and the environment. As one of the top trade printers in the US today, we feel it is our responsibility to promote green initiatives and products. That is why we utilize the latest resource and energy saving processes, and only purchase our materials from responsible suppliers. In fact, our paper suppliers plant over 1.7 million trees every day. That’s 3 times more than they harvest. With your help and awareness, we can all really make a difference!Here are some of the steps we are already taking in our commitment to the environment:
- We use Vegetable-based inks instead of petroleum-based inks.
- We recycle all scraps and extra paper in every part of our office.
- Most of our paper is 10% or more post consumer waste (PCW).
- We use recyclable aluminum plates that do not require the use of toxic developers.
- We buy paper from forests and mills that are Certified with recognized credentials for stewardship and sustainability programs.
- We use "Energy Saver" features on all applicable equipment.
- We offer paper that is 100% recycled through our custom quote section of the website.
OUR PAPERS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
|Paper Name / Weight / Finish||Brand (Manufacturer)||
|LINK||LOGOS (hi-res icons)|
|70 / 80 / 100 lb. Gloss and Matte Text and Cover||Anthem (New Page)||10% PCW||Learn More|
|60 / 70 / 80 / 100 lb. Opaque Text||Accent (International) and VIA (Mohawk)||20-30% PCW||Learn More|
|60 / 70 / 80 / 100 lb. Classic Crest, Classic Linen||Classic (Neenah)||Virgin Stock||Learn More|
|14 pt. / 16 pt. Cover||Tango (Westrock) and Ancora (Clearwater Paper)||Virgin Stock||Learn More|
|60 / 70 / 80 / 100 lb. Opaque Cover||Accent (International)||Virgin Stock||Learn More|
|7PT Reply||Springhill (International)||Virgin Stock||Learn More|